Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Website Stuff and Things

In order to put off cleaning the kitchen (hey, I'm doing laundry, at least), I've made some actual updates to my website. I still need to seriously update the links page--adding all of my fellow Colleen clients, unless anyone objects--but I've got my Works to Date updated, as well as some bio info. Most of the bio info is about the cats, because the cats are, obviously, the most important thing in my life. (Baby's asleep by my chair. I don't want to wake and enrage her by saying anything else.)

In other news, I've washed every dirty towel in the house, thrown some blankets in the washer, and completely ignored the train wreck in the kitchen sink. Given that I just took my mtx (methotrexate) dose last night, I think I'm doin' pretty darn well.

In sewing machine news, I'm trying to decide between an amazing sewing-only machine, or a fairly bare-bones sewing-and-embroidery machine. The first comes with a walking foot (yes, this is a big deal), but the second is an embroidery machine. Machine embroidery is crack. I want a high-end sew-emb machine, but that'll have to wait until I've sold some novels.

Which reminds me, I need to get my butt in gear. Editing, ho!

No comments:

Post a Comment