Friday, May 30, 2008

Excuses for being offline

I got the first round of editorial notes, and I think I'm coming to terms pretty well with gutting the series to reassemble. (+++ OUT OF CHEESE ERROR, REBOOT UNIVERSE +++) Part of me is doing its best impression of James Earl Jones in Revenge of the Sith, but the rest is ready to get on with it.

As for the other reasons I've been offline, a friend had a baby, who now requires a hand-knitted toy; my bathrooms are clean; I've been making revision notes; and I'm clearing out my yarn stash to determine what needs to be kept and what needs to be donated. I'm splitting the donate stack between the Mother Bear Project and my mum-in-law, who does crafts with the residents at an old folks' home. It's quite a sizeable stack. Sadly, even the "must keep" pile is nearly as large as I am.

Off to sort some more yarn. It helps me write, believe it or not. Now just to get my DVR, and....

No comments:

Post a Comment