Saturday, May 10, 2008

This "work" thing is hard.

I'm barely into getting my information wiki-ed, and I'm already realising how much work still needs to be done on THotE. I'll have my editorial notes by the end of the weekend--I'm both looking forward to the great event and dreading it. With luck, Yon Agent and I shan't have too much in the way of head-butting with regards to her thoughts, but there are a few things I wouldn't mind being forced to justify. I'd do it myself, tonight, but it's two in the morning and I'm beat.

And a cat just stole my part of the bed. Sigh.

I'm going to go and curl up on the couch. Easier than battling the cute. Why, oh, why did I ever think it was a good idea to adopt three fuzzbutts? (Oh, yeah. Because I'm a big marshmallow where cats are concerned. My IQ drops perceptibly in their presence.)

No comments:

Post a Comment