Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Portrait of the Author

It's a well-known fact that I hate having my picture taken. I even tried to wheedle out of wedding photos at my own wedding. Hence, I have no author photo even remotely available.

I have turned to the South Park Studio for a chillingly accurate pictorial depiction of myself. Please note that, in Real Life, there is no possible way I could fit behind a single book, save maybe those gargantuan medieval tomes you see in museums. In any case, I now present to you the South Park version of moi.



There. Wasn't that exciting? I'm sure your lives are enriched beyond comprehension. (And, yes, this really does look eerily like me. It's possible to recognise me based on this picture.)

3 comments:

  1. OMG, that is a really cute picture :) I especially love the pig tails! This would be really cool to have on the back cover of a book in place of a real photo -- very mysterious yet fun. . .

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh lovely. Once again you've inspired me. In a bad way.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kelly: Hee, I like my pigtails. :) Think an editor would let me get away with it? Because if it keeps me away from a camera....

    Linda: I'm good at that, aren't I? *eg*

    ReplyDelete