Friday, August 01, 2008

Useless? You decide.

I feel like I've accomplished absolutely nothing today. I know that's not the case, even if I still have to clean litter boxes and haul trash out tonight. So far, I've finished editing a short and gotten it ready for submission, done grocery shopping, bought a bunch of girly stuff (lip balm is my cosmetics boyfriend), worked on pronoun issues for two or three more chapters, and knitted the toe of a lace-and-cable sock. I know that a toe doesn't sound that impressive, but I'm using tiny yarn (about a third the size of that Red Heart stuff you get at Voldemart) and US 1.5 needles (about the same size as the yarn). My joints are KILLING me, but it'll be so worth it in the end. Mmm, socks.

All right, what haven't I done? Apart from the litter boxes. There's laundry, exercise, cleaning, lunch, dinner....

Ah.

This is why I shouldn't be left on my own for long periods of time. Food becomes my bottom priority. Wonder if I've got time for a sammich?

2 comments:

  1. It's so much easier reading someone else's to-do list! And, hey, at least you got exercise listed; that's one step better than me. I can't even write down the word. ((shudder)) :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hee hee hee. I can write it, but I can't do it. I also fell asleep before I could put the trash out and I missed the truck, so the icky bags will have to languish in my garage until Monday night. Oh, imagine my joy.

    ReplyDelete