Thursday, June 12, 2008

*EXPLETIVE DELETED*

This "editing" thing is going to take a few passes. At a point that should be no more than, say 40 pages in, I'm on 73. Rrr. This is incredibly frustrating, and eventually, I'm going to need some help. There's murdering your darlings, and then there's butchering them and burying their remains in concrete.

I've got a few ideas as to how to kill space, but it'll take a few polishes. This really sucks. Not enough for me to give up, but I'm seriously considering how much fun can be found in cleaning the litterbox.

In better news, cute baby lions are cute, and Crowley is stretched out in a very overcast sunbeam.

I'll be glad when next week gets here. The Import is off on business again Sunday, so I'll have a few days to just work. I love him to death, but our schedules are so different that it's hard to work around them sometimes.

Oh, this Saturday is WorldWide Knit in Public Day. If you're a knitter, crocheter, or other fibre crafter, either find a KiP on the website, or just take your hobby to the mall or park or other public place and work for a while. I'll be representin' at Woodward Park in Tulsa, OK, if anyone wants to turn up. Look for the obscene amounts of sun-protection gear.

No comments:

Post a Comment